Not for me, because I really don’t have enough to show. And with two small kids, visitors to come and unpredictable workload, I don’t feel confident to make a pledge of any kind that would promise any number of newly sewed garments. Maybe next year?
Thinking about this challenge I came to realize how amazingly vibrant and busy the blogging world is. Here in Germany, where most of the sewing blogs I read are located, there are so many “blog-alongs” that the week can become quite busy by just participating in some of them. Just for fun, here is a list of some “blog-alongs”:
- Creadienstag: present creative projects of any kind on Tuesdays
- MeMadeMittwoch: show your me-made clothes on Wednesdays
- Veggi-Donnerstag : every Thursday tasty vegetarian dishes to support “Donnerstag=Veggietag“ (Meatless-Thursday).
- Immer wieder Sonntags: 7 Bilder von 7 Sachen: every Sunday seven pictures of things you did with your hands.
- 12 of 12: On every 12th of the month, show 12 pictures of your day.
- Ein Zwoelftel: One twelve-th (1/12), show how one scene changes from month to month.
- Made4BOYS: Every month there is a link-collections for items made for boys.
Those are all I know of, but I will add “blog-alongs” as I encounter them.
Of course there are a gazillion more ad-hoc “blog-alongs”, like the seasonal sew-alongs: Wintermantel-sew-along (winter coat), Weihnachtskleid-sew-along (holiday dress), Heidi-Project, Himmelfahrtskommando,……
It is really very busy out there!